Hello dear readers!
I hope this message finds you well and content. How are you today? No, really, how are you? Sometimes, I ask these questions in rapid succession because it creates a space where you can peacefully express your feelings.
Life is a mixture of both stress and joy. It’s an art to navigate through these contrasting states gracefully. In my 1-2-1 sessions, I often assist my courageous clients in managing challenges and recognizing their incredible capabilities. When individuals begin to acknowledge their own worth, it marks the beginning of profound progress. One of my favourite lines to empower them is:
“YOU DID COPE. YOU WILL COPE!”
Coping doesn’t demand perfection; it simply needs to guide you through the storm. Reflect on the countless times you coped when it seemed insurmountable.
In light of this, I’m excited to share with you my top ten tips to reduce stress and embrace joy in life.
- Grasp the Privilege: Realise that what stresses us could be considered privileges for which others long.
- Future Perspective: Ask, “Will this matter in a year?” If not, set it aside after giving your best effort.
- Recognize Your Effort: Ask, “Have I done all I can?” If so, congratulate yourself. You’ve done your best!
- Seek Lessons: Consider the potential lessons and blessings arising from the experience.
- Pre-emptive Action: Think about anticipating challenges and taking measures to mitigate potential consequences.
- Steadfastness: Hold your nerve until the storm subsides, trust that calmer seas are ahead.
- Calm Amid Chaos: Strive to remain calm enough to think, plan and act wisely even during turmoil.
- Solutions at Hand: Create a list of possible solutions, sources of help, or expert advice.
- Master Communication: Rehearse your words, refining your communication with practice.
- Balance Boundaries: Evaluate your boundaries, adjusting as needed for greater equilibrium.
I hope these tips prove valuable. Thank you for your kind emails, messages, orders, and shared joy!
Take care, dear reader, and may your journey be filled with joy and happiness.
With much love,